Below is some terminology in reference to full-colour printing:
- 4/0 – Full Colour Front/No Print on Back
- 4/1 – Full Colour Front/One Colour on Back
- 4/4 – Full Colour Front/Full Colour Back
These names are pronounced as “Four over zero”, “Four over one” and “Four over four” and should be used if requesting for a quote.
When printing with the colour black, there are two types that can be used.
Black – 100 K: Ideal for text, borders and barcodes.
CMYK Black – 75 C, 68 M, 67 Y, 90 K: Should be used when using large areas/blocks of black.
1. Choose your Product and Get Pricing.
- Select your desired product from the Products list on the left side of the website.
- Each product option (paper, size, color, quantity, etc,) has a drop down menu beside it. Click the menu to expand and view your options.
- Select your product specifications.
- The price of your order is displayed automatically.
- Once all the information and product specifications have been confirmed, scroll down and select ‘Start Your Order’.
2. Upload your file and complete your Billing & Shipping Information
- Click on the "Select Your Files" button on the following page.
- From there, a window will pop up whereby you’ll proceed to locate your artwork.
- Once located, select ‘Open’. This will begin the uploading process.
- Repeat the previous step until all necessary files have been uploaded.
- Check our templates on the product page to ensure your files are set to print-ready standards.
- If you’re in need of a designer to look over your file or create one for you, please note all the details in the ‘Instructions’ text box.
- From here, you may revise your order using the ‘Price Calculator’ should you wish to add or subtract anything.
- Once you’re content and all relevant information supplied, select ‘Complete Order’.
- You will then be directed to the Shopping Cart where you can view a summary of your order including the product type, quantity and price.
- Please review your order summary carefully. If you notice a mistake, an ‘Edit’ option is available.
- To proceed, click on the "Checkout" button.
- If you’re logged in, you will then be directed to the Delivery Information page. If not, please register/login and continue.
- Please check your delivery method and shipping address. If there are any special instructions, a text box is available to use. To proceed, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- On the ‘Payment Information’ page, please double-check your Billing Address. Enter your payment method in the appropriate fields.
- If you have been given a coupon, you may apply it now.
- To proceed, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Please review your order and make any changes necessary.
- We advise that you read our ‘Terms and Conditions’ before ordering with us.
- Click the "Confirm Order" button to place your order.
3. Approve your Proof
- Once you have placed your order, you will be sent an invoice in the following hours, along with a digital proof.
- Once you have approved the artwork and made payment, your job will be put into production.
- Please check your proof carefully as any reprints will be at your expense.
Our home page displays a list of all the products we offer. Simply click on a product link to view complete information about a product's features and specifications.
If you have further questions about any product or available printing options, please don't hesitate to call us at 02 9890 8898 and we’ll be more than happy to assist you in placing your order.
Alternatively, you may use our 'live chat' feature located at the bottom-right of your browser. You'll be talking to one of our in-house representatives and they'll gladly walk you through the details.
You can also request for custom quotes for your custom print jobs by clicking the link ‘Ask for a Quote’ button found on every product page.
We ship the majority of our products using a next-day service from Go Logistics or TNT Express.
Please go to http://www.bullprint.com.au/shipping-information for a more accurate description on what we can offer.
The estimated production turnaround advertised on this site is based on the typical number of hours or days that a print job is completed under normal circumstances, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Production would start when all of the following are met: all print-ready artwork is uploaded, full payment is received unless agreed otherwise, and when the proof is approved via email or fax. For orders where a hard copy proof has been requested, the signed proof should be received by Bullprint Australia on or before the cut-off time.
Production turnaround for orders and/or proofs that are approved after 3:30PM EST starts the next business day.
Note that transit time for shipping is always additional to production turnaround and it is therefore advised that this be taken into consideration upon placing the order. While we exercise due diligence to meet your target finished date, unforeseen delays in delivery services, breakdown of equipments, illness, inclement weather and other occurrences may impact our ability to meet the deadline and we suggest calling our office should you have any concerns. You can reach us on 02 9890 8898.
CMYK refers to the four colours used in colour printing: cyan, magenta, yellow and key (black). The CMYK model works by partially or entirely masking colours on a lighter background. This background is usually white. The ink reduces the light that would otherwise be reflected. Such a model is called ‘subtractive’ because inks and toners subtract the brightness from white.
In the same manner, the RGB colour model is an ‘additive’ colour model in which red, green and blue light are mixed together, letting white light be the additive on a black screen. The RGB colour model is used in devices such as televisions, mobile phones, projectors and image scanners. Colour printers, on the other hand, are not RGB devices, but subtractive colour devices.
A lot of the colours you create in RGB mode are not achievable using standard four-colour process printing. It is always best to create your document from the start in CMYK colour mode to ensure that you have a better idea of how your colours are going to print.
Yes, $50 is the minimum order value excluding the delivery, artwork and priority printing charges. If an order is requested to be cancelled after the proof approval request has been sent by us, a cancellation fee of $50 applies.
The price on the price calculator or asked offline for any custom size, is ALWAYS based on a print ready file provided to us in a specific format including bleed. The file must be of CMYK colours in a pdf file format. If we are required to fix any file, we will advise you with an additional cost.
Price includes GST but excludes delivery charges.